|
|
mean people suck :((((((((((((((((
Saturday, November 29 Konbanwa! Today I want to try the usual greeting style! Yesterday I looked into the mirror when I woke up in the morning I thought in my heart, a man with such atrocious sleeping face, will everyone want to support him? ... At times, I would also suddenly feel lonely. And also be jealous. ... What kind of character do I actually have ne~ I feel that I'm the one who cannot see through my own character the most! ... My current self are thinking about these kind of things Tomorrow, I will also write this kind of nonsensical entry (laughs) ilu :((((((((((((((((( ![]() 幸せに。。。 :( Labels: 「虹がキレイだよ / いや、お前の方が... 」 |
pearleen
useless linkin'
pearleen's non-exhaustive jdrama recslast updated 15 may 09. pearleen's non-exhaustive jmovies recs last updated 03 june 09. pearleen's ameblo linkin'
for stalkin'
sheen
g
toh toh
jingle
那只牛
whirlybox
zhu
abi
flashbacks
stalkers think it's rad
credits
with many editz
layout: nicoleothers: color Codes edited to death by yours truly. best viewed with chrome/firefox. |